Christian Cawley and Brian A. Terranova are James-less this week as they chew the eye snot over Sleep No More, Doctor Who Series 9’s ninth episode (already?! Yes).
Surely, with the vast collection of derogatory comments and reviews for this episode, the two podKast founders will be in complete agreement with the received wisdom, right?
Well, you’ll have to listen to find out. In the meantime, if you want to hear about Brian’s exploits at the LI Who convention (including being hugged by Carole Ann Ford), Christian meeting Professor Brian Cox, and a bunch of interesting news items, they’re also in there.
It’s a bursting-at-the-seams, fat Elvis of a podKast (without the jumpsuit, cape or narcotics cocktail) – time to hit play!
Shownotes Series 5 Episode 40
- Christian chatting to Professor Brian Cox
- LI Who convention
- Jon Pertwee playing an electric guitar
- Sleep No More viewing figures, AI results
- Denton House Rules on The League of Gentlemen
- The Doctor Who Festival
- David Tennant’s suit on The Jonathan Ross Show
- Carolyn Edwards’ cover for Titan’s Doctor Who The Eighth Doctor #4
- Competition winner: Jon Gilbert
- WHONIVERSE: An Unofficial Planet-by-Planet Guide to the Worlds of the Doctor from Galifrey to Skaro by Lance Parkin
The podKast theme tune is by Russell Hugo.
Listen to the PodKast
There are several ways to listen. In addition to the usual player above, we’re pleased to announce that you can also stream the podKast using Stitcher, an award-winning, free mobile app available for Android and iPhone/iPad. This pretty much means that you can listen to us anywhere without downloading – pretty neat, we think you’ll agree! (Note that it can take a few hours after a new podKast is published to “catch up”.)
What’s more, you can now listen and subscribe to the podKast via our Audioboom channel (formerly Audioboo)! Head to https://audioboom.com/channel/doctorwhopodkast and click play to start listening. You can also comment and record your own boos in response to our discussions! Meanwhile you can use the player below to listen through Audioboom:
You haven’t clicked play yet?! What are you waiting for? As well as our new Stitcher and Audioboo presence you can also use one of these amazingly convenient ways to download and enjoy this week’s podKast.
- Use the player in the top right of the Kasterborous home page, or visit the podKast menu link.
- Listen with the “pop out” player above, which also allows you to download the podKast to your computer.
- You can also take advantage of the RSS feed to subscribe to the podKast for your media player, and even find us on iTunes, where your reviews will help the show considerably.