Usually on the podKast (with a “K”), we talk about stuff then squeeze the recommendations in at the end.
This week, we’re flipping it around, talking about a little bit of stuff at the start (transforming TARDISes, time lapse videos of police box builds, etc.) and filling the rest of the episode up with a massive recommendation – the new Spearhead from Space Special Edition on Blu-ray!
Interestingly, James McLean hasn’t yet seen the new upgraded high definition version, which means that he can be your way in, asking the questions of Christian and Brian as they discuss the upgrade, the extras and the remarkable impact the serial had on Doctor Who back in 1970.
Kasterborous Series 3 Episode 29 Shownotes
- TARDIS building time lapse
- Transforming TARDIS
- Reviewed: Spearhead from Space Special Edition…
- Invasion by Robert Holmes
- Follow Douglas Adams’ daughter Polly on Twitter
- Death’s Head
- Corpse Marker by Chris Boucher
- Batman Comic
Listen to the PodKast
There are several ways to listen. In addition to the usual player above, we’re pleased to announce that you can also stream the podKast using Stitcher, an award-winning, free mobile app available for Android and iPhone/iPad. This pretty much means that you can listen to us anywhere without downloading – pretty neat, we think you’ll agree! (Note that it can take a few hours after a new podKast is published to “catch up”.)
What’s more, you can now listen and subscribe to the podKast via our Audioboo channel! Head to http://audioboo.fm/channel/doctorwhopodkast and click play to start listening. You can also comment and record your own boos in response to our discussions!
Meanwhile you can use the player below to listen through Audioboo:
You haven’t clicked play yet?! What are you waiting for? As well as our new Stitcher and Audioboo presence you can also use one of these amazingly convenient ways to download and enjoy this week’s podKast.
- Use the player in the top right of the Kasterborous home page, or visit the podKast menu link.
- Listen with the “pop out” player above, which also allows you to download the podKast to your computer.
- You can also take advantage of the RSS feed to subscribe to the podKast for your media player, and even find us on iTunes!
Incidentally, if you are listening on iTunes, please take the time to leave a rating and review and help us to bring in new listeners to the podKast!