Without Brian this week we decided to bring in a guest to balance things out a little bit, and who better than long-time friend of Kasterborous, Vworp Vworp! editor Gareth Kavanagh? He’s on hand to give us his own insights into the Colin Baker/Starfury debacle, the seemingly endless missing episodes rumours and to make a suggestion about who he would like to see as the Twelfth Doctor…
Naturally, he’s also only too happy to tell us about some of the shows he is involved with the production of in the coming weeks as part of the Greater Manchester Fringe, including works by Nigel Kneale (Quatermass) and Keith Temple (Planet of the Ood).
Click the play button below to start listening!
Useful links for this week’s podKast:
Kasterborous Series 3 Episode 22 Shownotes
- Colin Baker Insulted
- Philip Hinchcliffe & Big Finish
- Greater Manchester Fringe
- Regenerations DVD Boxset
- Awesome-Yet-Fake 50th Anniversary Trailer
In addition to the usual player above, we’re pleased to announce that you can also stream the podKast using Stitcher, an award-winning, free mobile app available for Android and iPhone/iPad. This pretty much means that you can listen to us anywhere without downloading – pretty neat, we think you’ll agree!
You haven’t clicked play yet?! What are you waiting for? As well as our new Stitcher presence you can also use one of these amazingly convenient ways to download and enjoy this week’s podKast.
- Use the player in the top right of the Kasterborous home page, or visit the podKast menu link.
- Listen with the “pop out” player above, which also allows you to download the podKast to your computer.
- You can also take advantage of the RSS feed to subscribe to the podKast for your media player, and even find us on iTunes!
Incidentally, if you are listening on iTunes, please take the time to leave a rating and review and help us to bring in new listeners to the podKast!