We welcome Andy Frankham-Allen, Shaun Russell and Hannah Haisman – granddaughter of one-time Doctor Who scriptwriter Mervyn Haisman – to this week’s podKast to find out more about Candy Jar Books’ new series of books about the post Web of Fear exploits of Alastair Lethbridge-Stewart!
If you don’t already know about the Colonel Lethbridge-Stewart books, it is a series of four novels by Frankham-Allen, Lance Parkin, David A McKintee and Nick Walters. It’s an exciting new range of books – probably the most exciting spinoff news since Big Finish started producing original stories back in 2001 – and we’re sure the following discussion is going to answer many of your questions…
Kasterborous PodKast Series 4 Episode 49 Shownotes
- Colonel Lethbridge-Stewart book series announcement
- Recommendations: Ripper Street Series 2, Quantum of Solace, Broadchurch Series 2, The Musketeers, Father Brown, Supernatural (Andy), Count Arthur Strong (Shaun)
PodKast introduction by John Guilor. Theme tune by Russell Hugo.
Listen to the PodKast
There are several ways to listen. In addition to the usual player above, we’re pleased to announce that you can also stream the podKast using Stitcher, an award-winning, free mobile app available for Android and iPhone/iPad. This pretty much means that you can listen to us anywhere without downloading – pretty neat, we think you’ll agree! (Note that it can take a few hours after a new podKast is published to “catch up”.)
What’s more, you can now listen and subscribe to the podKast via our Audioboo channel! Head to http://audioboo.fm/channel/doctorwhopodkast and click play to start listening. You can also comment and record your own boos in response to our discussions! Meanwhile you can use the player below to listen through Audioboo:
You haven’t clicked play yet?! What are you waiting for? As well as our new Stitcher and Audioboo presence you can also use one of these amazingly convenient ways to download and enjoy this week’s podKast.
- Use the player in the top right of the Kasterborous home page, or visit the podKast menu link.
- Listen with the “pop out” player above, which also allows you to download the podKast to your computer.
- You can also take advantage of the RSS feed to subscribe to the podKast for your media player, and even find us on iTunes, where your reviews will help the show considerably.