Once again without Brian Terranova, this is another two-hander with James McLean and Christian Cawley mulling over the Mark Gatiss episode, discussing the casting and the monster redesign.
But we’re not going to simply talk about the new episode – after all, the 50th anniversary episode has been shooting in London recently, and Paul McGann has been making “come and get me” noises to BBC Wales.
Oh, and then there’s the issue of scheduling. Brought to you in an unscheduled rant.
Kasterborous Series 3 Episode 12 Shownotes
Useful links for this week’s podKast:
- Cold War Reviewed on Kasterborous
- Cold War Reviewed by Christian Cawley for Outpost Skaro
- Could Paul McGann Be Called for 50th?
- Is Summer Falls Littered with Series 7b Clues?
- Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Location Reports
- Matt Smith Hangs from TARDIS for Doctor Who 50th!
There are three ways that you can enjoy this week’s podKast!
- Use the player in the top right of the Kasterborous home page, or visit the podKast menu link.
- Listen with the “pop out” player above, which also allows you to download the podKast to your computer.
- You can also take advantage of the RSS feed to subscribe to the podKast for your media player, and even find us on iTunes!
Incidentally, if you are listening on iTunes, please take the time to leave a rating and review and help us to bring in new listeners to the podKast! We are now offering free air hooks from the Kasterborous Towers supply stores especially for you, dear listener, if you can help us to raise our profile!
Yes, dear listener – you. What other podcast would give you that?