Welcome to the second part of our nuWho anniversary podKast, in which we recall the 2005 series of Doctor Who. After all, it’s only 10 years since 2005, not since 2006 and alll the other years since, right? This time, James McLean joins Christian Cawley and Brian A Terranova to discuss the remaining episodes from the 2005 run, Father’s Day through to The Christmas Invasion.
Time to hit play.
Kasterborous PodKast Series 5 Episode 7 Shownotes
- Radio Times poll
- Recommendations: Rear Window, Game of Thrones Series 4, Doctor Who Series 1
- Anthony Dry’s illustration for The Christmas Invasion
PodKast introduction by John Guilor. Theme tune by Russell Hugo
Listen to the PodKast
There are several ways to listen. In addition to the usual player above, we’re pleased to announce that you can also stream the podKast using Stitcher, an award-winning, free mobile app available for Android and iPhone/iPad. This pretty much means that you can listen to us anywhere without downloading – pretty neat, we think you’ll agree! (Note that it can take a few hours after a new podKast is published to “catch up”.)
What’s more, you can now listen and subscribe to the podKast via our Audioboom channel (formerly Audioboo)! Head to https://audioboom.com/channel/doctorwhopodkast and click play to start listening. You can also comment and record your own boos in response to our discussions! Meanwhile you can use the player below to listen through Audioboom:
You haven’t clicked play yet?! What are you waiting for? As well as our new Stitcher and Audioboo presence you can also use one of these amazingly convenient ways to download and enjoy this week’s podKast.
- Use the player in the top right of the Kasterborous home page, or visit the podKast menu link.
- Listen with the “pop out” player above, which also allows you to download the podKast to your computer.
- You can also take advantage of the RSS feed to subscribe to the podKast for your media player, and even find us on iTunes, where your reviews will help the show considerably.