It all started off so innocently. Christian Cawley and Brian A Terranova settled down to chat about some recent Doctor Who news when it all got too much for the American. The news that Steven Moffat had declared the Doctor “not a role model” sent the Kasterborous associate editor over the edge, resulting in a foul-mouthed tirade that threatened to take the podKast off the air.
Fortunately, however, the podKast is not bound by partiality or broadcasting rules, so click play below to hear what Brian had to say about Doctor Who showrunner Steven Moffat’s very odd statement. Also, please note (if you hadn’t realised already) that this podKast contains adult language.
Kasterborous PodKast Series 5 Episode 15 Shownotes
- Doctor Who Symphonic Spectacular tours UK
- Moffat: The Doctor is not your role model
- Spider-Man/Doctor Who crossover
- Smith vs Tennant
- John Barrowman records new Torchwood for Big Finish
- Recommendations: The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Chinatown, One Foot in the Grave on YouTube, The Rock, Peter Kay’s Car Share.
PodKast theme tune by Russell Hugo.
Listen to the PodKast
There are several ways to listen. In addition to the usual player above, we’re pleased to announce that you can also stream the podKast using Stitcher, an award-winning, free mobile app available for Android and iPhone/iPad. This pretty much means that you can listen to us anywhere without downloading – pretty neat, we think you’ll agree! (Note that it can take a few hours after a new podKast is published to “catch up”.)
What’s more, you can now listen and subscribe to the podKast via our Audioboom channel (formerly Audioboo)! Head to https://audioboom.com/channel/doctorwhopodkast and click play to start listening. You can also comment and record your own boos in response to our discussions! Meanwhile you can use the player below to listen through Audioboom:
You haven’t clicked play yet?! What are you waiting for? As well as our new Stitcher and Audioboo presence you can also use one of these amazingly convenient ways to download and enjoy this week’s podKast.
- Use the player in the top right of the Kasterborous home page, or visit the podKast menu link.
- Listen with the “pop out” player above, which also allows you to download the podKast to your computer.
- You can also take advantage of the RSS feed to subscribe to the podKast for your media player, and even find us on iTunes, where your reviews will help the show considerably.