We’ve been promising it for weeks, and at long last we’ve finally bit the bullet and given much-maligned classic Doctor Who serial Time and the Rani the detailed rewatch and discussion it deserves. Christian, Brian and James are all dying to tell you just what they thought of it… if they can get round to it.
After all, we’ve far more important things to talk about, right…?
Kasterborous PodKast Series 5 Episode 12 Shownotes
- Doctor Who wins Bafta Craft Award
- Time and the Rani
- How to make a quiche
- Recommendations: Peter Kay’s Car Share, The Curse of Fenric, Remembrance of the Daleks, Flip Flop, The Harvest
PodKast theme tune by Russell Hugo.
Listen to the PodKast
There are several ways to listen. In addition to the usual player above, we’re pleased to announce that you can also stream the podKast using Stitcher, an award-winning, free mobile app available for Android and iPhone/iPad. This pretty much means that you can listen to us anywhere without downloading – pretty neat, we think you’ll agree! (Note that it can take a few hours after a new podKast is published to “catch up”.)
What’s more, you can now listen and subscribe to the podKast via our Audioboom channel (formerly Audioboo)! Head to https://audioboom.com/channel/doctorwhopodkast and click play to start listening. You can also comment and record your own boos in response to our discussions! Meanwhile you can use the player below to listen through Audioboom:
You haven’t clicked play yet?! What are you waiting for? As well as our new Stitcher and Audioboo presence you can also use one of these amazingly convenient ways to download and enjoy this week’s podKast.
- Use the player in the top right of the Kasterborous home page, or visit the podKast menu link.
- Listen with the “pop out” player above, which also allows you to download the podKast to your computer.
- You can also take advantage of the RSS feed to subscribe to the podKast for your media player, and even find us on iTunes, where your reviews will help the show considerably.