We came, we saw, we were slightly befuddled. Doctor Who Series 8 episode In The Forest Of The Night has left fans a little perplexed (although it has plenty of strong aspects to it) and it’s now time to find out exactly what the podKast team of Christian Cawley, Brian A Terranova and James McLean thought of Frank Cottrell Boyce’s unusual adventure.
Kasterborous PodKast Series 4 Episode 38 Shownotes
- Contradiction CultCast with John Guilor
- 24 Hour Party People
- In the Forest of the Night review
- Updates to Doctor Who Legacy
- Dark Water Next Time trailer
- Recommendations: James’ interview with Chris Carter, creator of The X-Files and Millenium, Inspector Morse, The Daleks, Dr. Who & The Daleks, David Tennant body double Colum Regan’s book, Five(ish) Doctors Reboot deleted scenes, The Invasion.
Introduction by John Guilor; Russell Hugo’s podKast theme finishes it off nicely.
Listen to the PodKast
There are several ways to listen. In addition to the usual player above, we’re pleased to announce that you can also stream the podKast using Stitcher, an award-winning, free mobile app available for Android and iPhone/iPad. This pretty much means that you can listen to us anywhere without downloading – pretty neat, we think you’ll agree! (Note that it can take a few hours after a new podKast is published to “catch up”.)
What’s more, you can now listen and subscribe to the podKast via our Audioboo channel! Head to http://audioboo.fm/channel/doctorwhopodkast and click play to start listening. You can also comment and record your own boos in response to our discussions! Meanwhile you can use the player below to listen through Audioboo:
You haven’t clicked play yet?! What are you waiting for? As well as our new Stitcher and Audioboo presence you can also use one of these amazingly convenient ways to download and enjoy this week’s podKast.
- Use the player in the top right of the Kasterborous home page, or visit the podKast menu link.
- Listen with the “pop out” player above, which also allows you to download the podKast to your computer.
- You can also take advantage of the RSS feed to subscribe to the podKast for your media player, and even find us on iTunes, where your reviews will help the show considerably.